1. Happy Fitness vibrating foam rollerprovides muscle soreness relief where you need it most including all key areas such as Lower and Upper Back, Neck, Knee, ITB, Quads, Hamstrings, Delts, and Shoulders
2. Happy Fitness vibrating foam roller is perfect for self myofascial release for all sports entusiasts: , Pilates, Bodybuilding, Rugby, Boxing, Running, Weight Training, Yoga and Sports Beginners
Our vibrating foam rollercan releases toxins in the muscles pre workout so you can drive yourself harder and post workout speeds recovery to improve your performance. Also ideal for Sports Injury prevention as well as rehabilitation
4. Happy Fitnes vibrating foam roller has 33 * 14cm vibration shaft length, two pcs lithium battery,110V Voltage, can use 4.5 hours by 3 hours charging.
5. Happy Fitness vibrating foam roller is recommended by chiropractors, physical therapist, massage therapist and professional athletes. Our foam roller is the perfect solution for in home muscle therapy for back pain and Myofascial release.
Why Choose Happy Fitness vibrating foam roller ?
1.Our Foam Roller is Excellent tools for rehabilitation, improving balance and body awareness and coordination;
2.Our Foam Roller is used for a variety of physical therapy and sports training applications.
3. Happy Fitness yoga roller MOQ is 100pcs and can add your logo on it.
4. Happy Fitness produced foam roller has more than 20 different styles to choose from
5.Happy Fitness already produced foam rollers for more than 9 years –Rich Experience.
6: Any vibrating foam rollers supplied by Happy Fitness if meet quality problem during selling ,we will provide free replacement.
7: We can arrange door to door shipping to any Europe and USA etc countries
What’s the benefits of vibrating foam rollers:
1 : Medium density muscle roller is comfortable to use - making it easy for beginners , but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles . Soft enough to use while in pain from lower back injury , sciatica or plantar fasciitis
2: Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg , arms , and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool downs . Provides instant benefit to the hamstring , IT band , glutes , and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym
3:Release muscle, myofascial, deep tissue, etc. Warm-up before fitness to prevent muscle strain.
Recovery after fitness to relieve muscle soreness and cramp.